PAY YOUR RENT ONLINE NOW!
Zaran Sayre & Associates, Inc. has teamed up with PayLease Inc. to streamline our dues collection! You can now eliminate the burden of mailing your payment every month. Through PayLease, you are able to make your dues payments online via credit/debit card or an e-check from your checking or savings account. You can make a one-time payment or sign up to have your payments automatically withdrawn each month. It’s that easy! No more hassle and no more late payments.
Fees: vary depending on payment type. We recommend choosing E-check (ACH) payment.
Why should I use PayLease?
- Eliminate the cost of postage and handling of lease checks
- Ability to make payment with a credit card and earn more rewards including mileage points and cash back incentives
- Customize payment notification reminders for upcoming payments
- Flexibility of choosing the day of debit payment allows for better money management
- Automatic payment eliminates late payments. One late fee can be more than over 2 years of PayLease Transaction fees!
How do I sign up?
In order to sign up, please go to www.paylease.com. You will be prompted to find your property by entering in the name of your Home Owners Association. After selecting your unit, simply fill out their form to create a login. Once you are logged in, simply select ‘Make Payment’ to make a payment or ‘Automatic Payments’ to set up an automatic debit each month. It’s that easy!
Due to processing times, please initiate your transaction no later than the first of the month (or the last weekday of the month) to avoid late payments.
Is there a contract or can I cancel at any time?
With PayLease there is no contract. PayLease is an option for you to make your rent payments easier. If you opt to be a member of PayLease and still send in a paper check, you will not incur any monthly fees for not using the service. Fees are incurred only when you process a payment.
Already have a PayLease account? Login here!